VIPER WRL MID MKII
SUPERIOR PROTECTION OF WIRE ROPES – 6MM TO 67MM
Fast and effective lubrication of wire ropes with a diameter between 6mm to 67mm. The Viper Mid MKII lubricates ropes at up to 2000mt/hour.
Recommended for use with Wharf Cranes, Ship Cranes, ROV Cables, Mind Winders, Mine Shaft Cables, Mining Cranes, Mobile Cranes, Oil & Gas Platforms, Anchor Ropes, Deck Winches, Overhead Cranes and Ship Loaders.
The Viper Wire Rope Lubricator provides grease penetration, moisture displacement and total coverage by forcing lubricant into the core of the rope.
Viper WRL Mid MKII
Viper Mid MKII is suitable for Wire Ropes 6mm to 67mm
WHY CHOOSE THE VIPER MID MKII WIRE ROPE LUBRICATOR
What this means for you
In Built Handles
- Ability to mount on rope by a single person
4.5KG High Pressure Pump
- Ensures consistant lubricant delivery across a wide range of ambient temperatures
- Less downtime – Due to the high volume flow rate of the pump, meaning high speed lubrication up to 2000m/hr
- The Viper seal is made from Polyurethane with high abrasion resistance properties, meaning it is resistant to wear. This enables the seal to be used to lubricant thousands of meters of rope without being replaced
- Excess lubrication is captured via a second seal chamber meaning low environmental impact as the lubricant is contained.
- The material and internal design of the seal allows for the seal to mould to the shape of the rope. This creates a pumping action massaging lubricant into the rope.
- The seal moulds to the rope which means there is constant contact with the wire rope which enables consistant lubrication
Metal Alloy Scraper Plate
- Enables safe entry of broken wire ropes into the seal ensuring the rope and seal is not damaged.
Suits a Wide Range of Rope Diameters – 6mm to 67mm
- Enables lubrication of a broad range of rope diameters with one Viper Kit
HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENT
The Viper WRL was developed with safety and the environment in mind. When used correctly the Viper WRL has a number of Health, Safety and Environment benefits.
- Every gram of grease goes on the rope – no contamination
- Does not leak meaning no mess
- No wasted lubricant
- Light weight allows for safe application
- There is no personal contact with the lubricant
- The rope is able to be lubricated from a safe distance
VIPER MID KIT INCLUSIONS
The Viper Wire Rope Lubricator is supplied as a complete package, with all of the components required to get you started. Simply order the kit and then select and order the seals and scrapers to suit the rope size to be lubricated.
The Viper Polyurethane Seal is the heart of Viper WRL Systems and effective lubrication. Its unique seal design and carefully tested polyurethane-blend material allows the lubricant to effectively penetrate into the core of wire ropes, where corrosion is most critical and often undetected.
Viper MKII Seals have also been field-tested and improved to be extremely durable and wear resistant, while retaining its flexibility to achieve best “grease massaging” effects into wire rope core. The Viper MKII Seals can last up to 12,000 – 15,000m of rope lubrication.
It is recommended that wire ropes be physically measured prior to ordering seals as ropes in service can stretch and sizes may vary
How to measure a wire rope correctly
- Wharf Cranes
- Ship Cranes
- ROV Cables
- Mine Winders
- Mine Shaft Cables
- Mining Cranes
- Mobile Cranes
- Oil & Gas Platforms
- Anchor Ropes
- Deck Winches
- Overhead Cranes
- Ship Loaders